Friday, September 4, 2009

reliques pour l'undercroft

Just some things that have been on my mind - I thought this would be a good way to save them and put them away, but I know I'll be coming back to these yet again..... some of them.

1. McDonald's has become slightly more accessible - Not that I enjoy ALL their food, but the chicken strips with buffalo sauce are excellent. They also have good Coke and Orange Drink. But they've now added Dr. Pepper! That's my favourite! And to boot, the one near our house is serving sweet tea. It must be to give me a little piece of Texas.

2. What me Title? - Seriously, we purchased a used car almost two months ago and we're still riding with temp plates. =\ I'm not going to talk about the dealership until I get my plates, but it is annoying that they can't seem to get them.

3. SlotRadio - I've posted about this over on FB and over @ my350z, but I still think it's a great piece of technology. I should read up if you can take the 1000 songs that you paid 40.00 for to your computer so you can use it on different players, but if you're stuck using only theirs you're not terribly off. It would be great for parties, long drives, and working out. The best part is the player with a 1000 song card costs your 99.99 and only 40.00 for each 1000 song card. Pretty nice.

4. Real Journalism? - It's appalling that we even think about showing these things in our regular newspapers. I believe that online is a different world, but still would expect some respect. Anywho, I find it terrible bias on the part of the media that they'll be more inclined to listen to the current administration in matters like this when they wouldn't with the previous. If journalists were out to provide unbiased news then we'd only see this out on the Hannity's and the Olberman's of the world.

5. Weekend Warrior - Well, maybe not..... my idea of being a warrior is playing video games, going online, eating, and other homely things. No parties, no bars, no beach, no sun.... *yawn* I'm pedestrian.

-Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment