Friday, September 9, 2011

Days of Grace: The Photos

Yesterday was Drew's Mamaw's 83rd birthday.  Drew had a great idea for us to make a card that said, "Happy Birthday" and take some pictures of Grace with the card to send to her.  We had to do it a day late because the electricity went out over here until around 8 last night; but it turned out for the best because I was able to get some amazing shots with the morning light from the back porch.   I tried my hardest to capture her smile (the smiles, although frequent, are quick - we call it baby mood swings), but I certainly was able to capture her personality in some of the shots.  Here are some of the best ones:


Lately, she can't get enough of trying to put her entire hand in her mouth.
This is her latest face, she is about to blow raspberries.
She is making sure I capture her "good side."
She almost looks like she is whispering her message.
Finally, a smile!

Oh, what a joy and blessing she is.  I hope her Mamaw loves the pictures.  Happy Birthday, Mamaw!  Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment